Полезное

Мы Вконтакте

Discord канал

#
Модератор: LEX38RUS
Пользователь
The second wave puma shoes for men of the?Staple x Puma NTRVL Collection is now available for purchase. Consisting of footwear and apparel, let s see what this new collection is all about.The?Staple x Puma NTRVL Collection includes special?versions of the Puma Clyde, Puma Blaze of Glory Sock, Puma Ignite V3 and the Puma Ignite evoKnit. All of the models except for the Ignite evoKnit come in a Black and White color schemes placed throughout the upepr, while the Ignite evoKNIT opt for more of split look as Black is placed on the lateral side and the lighter shade in the medial side. Matching apparel includes items such as t-shirts, jackers, pants and a?legionnaires hat. Out now, what piece from the collection are you looking to pick up? If I had to choose, I d go with the Ignite evoKnit since I ma a big fan of knit uppers.images: Puma.

Puma s brand new??SUPERPUMA Pack is inspired by the flashy style of the 70s. This brand new capsule pack has designs that has?DJ s and B-boys from the Bronx written all over it. If you re a fan of that particular steeze, this pack s for you.The?SUPERPUMA Pack in influenced by the?beginnings of hip-hop and funk by having some of puma slides their classic footwear and apparel filled with details of that era. Helping introduce this classic aesthetic to the modern audience is none other than?Creative Collaborator and PUMA Global Ambassador Big Sean.Above you will find Big Sean dressed in the SUPERPUMA Pack from head to toe. The SUPERPUMA Suede comes in timeless Black and Red (not pictured) uppers highlighted by the SUPERPUMA Cat branding on the tongue and insoles. fenty puma The very some motif and style can be seen on the SUPERPUMA Tee which comes equipped with a ringer neck.

Completing the outfit is the Satin bomber topped off with clean embroidery work on the back. The entire SUPERPUMA collection can now be purchased directly through Puma at Puma.com. Let us know what piece from the pack you re feeling the most.via: PumaAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayThe stripped down version of the unique Puma Blaze of Glory will be releasing in new colorways as we approach the Summer season.Up above we take a look at new colorways of the Puma Blaze of Glory Soft, which features a nubuck/suede sock-like construction on the upper with perforations throughout for added breathability. The four color options include Aruba Blue, Agave Green, Grey Violet, and Black. The black pair comes fenty puma slides with a matching Trinomic sole unit, while the other three pairs choose to go with contrasting white soles. What are your thoughts on these new colorways of the Puma Blaze of Glory Soft?

Sometimes I m doing power work, and then sometimes it s speed and agility work, so it s important to have a shoe that s flexible enough to do the right exercise, says Bolt.  The best thing about the NETFIT Technology is that it is customizable and I can lace them any way I want; not only to get the best fit, but it gives me the opportunity to be creative with it. Sometimes you wish you could just design shoes purely tailored to your own feet and now you can. Plus, they look great, and that s always the most important thing, right? In addition,?NETFIT Technology will also be available on a range of Puma Football products giving players endless scope to customize their game.

Commonwealth x Puma Ignite evoKNIT starts off with a clean simple base but it s the bold detailing that really sets this pair apart. The shoe consists of a White knit upper that?also includes the sock-like collar. The simplicity of the shoe is quickly broken up by the?woven support strap that comes in Red, Blue and Black. Even more color can be found by way of the Orange pull strap on the heel. The White?IGNITE foam midsole comes with faint speckling, the TPU heel counter and eyestay comes in White, the laces come in two-toned fashion, while additional Commonwealth branding can be found on the sock-like collar. Get a good look at the shoe above and just know that the?Commonwealth x Puma Ignite evoKNIT is slated to drop on May 13th at select retailers as well as at Commonwealth s?web store. Are you looking forward to this release?images: PumaAvailable puma thunder spectra Now on Kixify & eBay.

It is easy for feet to be able to completely stick to the flat bottom of the skateboard. It can absorb the shock as well. Moreover, its sides have been strengthened as well. As for shoelaces, some brand shoes have made lace holes, which can prevent grinding.Board shoes have the function of anti-friction, and its production is for skateboarding. There are a lot of features of board shoes. Especially in recent years, many high-techs have been added. Broadly speaking, it is designed with continuous improvement in Изображение order to make skaters feel more comfortable while playing.
Пользователь
А, что здесь смешного?

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 3

UEngine.ru © 2017
Все права защищены. При копировании материалов с сайта, ссылка на первоисточник обязательна.
Яндекс.Метрика
Главная страница