Мы Вконтакте

Discord канал

#
Модератор: Di-Crash
Пользователь
как добиться такого эффекта?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzW5gSdv_u0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDCEubdb9r0
Последний раз редактировалось MMN 05 окт 2015, 08:04, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Пользователь
" The plant is a skeletal mesh. It contain 4 bones. You can make the bones less. But you will need a plant with bones that has been skinned. I created a Phat asset for the plant and simply set the orientation spring values of each bone to a very high level. 9000 to be exact. The bottom capsule or physics body of the plant i set to Kinematic. So that it will never move or be simulated. Otherwise your plant will just start flopping around on the floor like a dead fish.

The other thing you need to do when setting up the Phat is disable collisions between the different body segments. Because you do not want extra physics calculates where they are not needed.

Will record a short explanation video later tonight. Unfortunately i live next to a drama school... so in the day all you are going to hear on my video will be a bunch of people screaming. "

ето ответ автора первого видео
Пользователь
i_remake_game писал(а):
" The plant is a skeletal mesh. It contain 4 bones. You can make the bones less. But you will need a plant with bones that has been skinned. I created a Phat asset for the plant and simply set the orientation spring values of each bone to a very high level. 9000 to be exact. The bottom capsule or physics body of the plant i set to Kinematic. So that it will never move or be simulated. Otherwise your plant will just start flopping around on the floor like a dead fish.

The other thing you need to do when setting up the Phat is disable collisions between the different body segments. Because you do not want extra physics calculates where they are not needed.

Will record a short explanation video later tonight. Unfortunately i live next to a drama school... so in the day all you are going to hear on my video will be a bunch of people screaming. "

ето ответ автора первого видео

костная анимация не подходит
Администратор
Это нужно делать через шейдер. А точнее через World Offset. Советую посмотреть Content Examples проект с лаунчера, там карта PivotPainter, стенд 1.10.
Flakky писал(а):
Это нужно делать через шейдер. А точнее через World Offset. Советую посмотреть Content Examples проект с лаунчера, там карта PivotPainter, стенд 1.10.

скачать его можно для наглядного примера?

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 115

UEngine.ru © 2017
Все права защищены. При копировании материалов с сайта, ссылка на первоисточник обязательна.
Яндекс.Метрика
Главная страница